1950's Rayon S/S Shirt
Please select all options.
[ DESCRIPTION ]
New first appearance in the 1950s Towncraft-based short sleeves!
A box shirt made with the silhouette of the early 1950s town craft.
The seppa also uses rayon string, cupra is put on the back side, and the cool pattern that existed in the 1950s is reproduced as it is and printed.
Woven with 100% rayon, it is a luxurious finish.
M, L, XL
Material: Body / 100% rayon
Country of origin: MADE IN JAPAN
Inquiry number: 3222017
|Length||shoulder width||Chest circumference||Sleeve Length|
Wearing model size:
|Height / 167 cm
Weight / 51 kg
(Color / IVORY )
|Height / 174 cm
Weight / 63kg
|(Color / YELLOW)|
[ NOTS ]
* Since it is shipped from Okinawa VISTA CLUB, it will take longer than usual from shipping to arrival.
* We do not accept returns or exchanges.
* There are some changes in the size display.
* Depending on the product, there is a difference in size of about 1 to 1.5 cm.
* When washed, it shrinks by about 1 cm to 1.5 cm. Dry cleaning is recommended.