1950's style daiamond Rayon shirt
Please select all options.
-1950's style daiamond Rayon shirt -
A box shirt made with the silhouette of the early 1950s town craft base.
The seppa also uses rayon string, and cupra is put on the back side.
As for the pattern, it is a shirt that reproduces the cool pattern that actually existed in the 1950s and is printed.
It is a valuable item with 100% rayon woven and finished in high quality.
Material: Body / 100% rayon
Country of origin: MADE IN JAPAN
Inquiry number: 3211243
|Length||shoulder width||Chest circumference||Sleeve Length|
Wearing model size:
|Height / 167 cm
Weight / 51 kg
|L (color / BLACK)|
[ NOTS ]
* Since it is shipped from Okinawa VISTA CLUB, it will take longer than usual from shipping to arrival.
* We do not accept returns or exchanges.
* There are some changes in the size display.
* Depending on the product, there is a difference in size of about 1 to 1.5 cm.
* When washed, it shrinks by about 1 cm to 1.5 cm. Dry cleaning is recommended.