Terms of service
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, please feel free to contact us.
Online shop usage guide
STEP.1 ) Select a product
Once you have decided on the item you want to purchase, check the quantity and click the [Add to Cart] button to add the item. You can purchase as many items as you like with one purchase.
STEP.2 ) Cart
If there is a change in the order quantity, please reselect the number of the item you want to change from the pull-down menu.
* If the quantity is changed, the quantity will be reflected even if you just click "Go to purchase procedure". If you check the product total again, click "Update cart" to update the subtotal.
If you want to cancel the selected item, click the [Delete] button.
Once you have all the items you have purchased, proceed to the next step.
* If the product is out of stock, an attention will be displayed at this point to inform you that it is out of stock.
STEP.3 ) Customer information
We will confirm the orderer.
If you are new to shopping at our shop, please enter "contact information" and "delivery address" in order.
If you already have an account, please log in from "Login" in the upper right corner.
Even if you have registered as a free member, please register from "Login" → "Create an account" in the upper right corner.
If you register as a member, you will be logged in from the next time and shopping will be convenient.
Customers who do not wish to register as a member do not need to enter their "login ID " and "password".
If you check " Save this information for the next time " at the bottom of the customer information column, the next customer information will be reflected automatically. Only when accessing with the same device (Please note that it may not be reflected depending on the Internet environment and other access conditions)
If you check " Receive the latest news and limited information by e-mail " at the bottom of the contact information, the shop will inform you of the best deals. Please check it out.
STEP.4 ) Delivery
We will inform you of the shipping fee based on the customer information.
You can also change your contact and shipping information in this section. Click "Change" on the right side of the item you want to change to change it.
STEP.5 ) Payment
Please select a payment method and enter the required information.
For credit card payment ( VISA / Master Card / American Express / JCB) , enter your card information and press "Pay Now" to complete your order.
In the case of electronic payment (PayPal), click "Order Complete" to transfer to the PayPal payment screen.
When the order is completed, the screen will switch to the " Thank you " screen and a copy of the order details will be sent to the email address registered by the customer at the same time.
If you do not receive the email within 5 minutes, it is possible that your order has not been completed.
The email address may be incorrect, or the email may not be delivered due to the email reception settings of the mobile phone, or the system may be defective. Please check your e-mail reception settings and contact us by e-mail.
STEP.6 ) Notification of shipping
We will notify you by email on the shipping date (including the details of your order). The delivery company will be sent by Yamato Transport, Sagawa Express, or Japan Post.
About payment method
・Credit card payment
(VISA / Master Card / American Express / JCB)
・Cash on delivery
(In addition to the product price + shipping fee, a handling fee of 330 yen (including tax) will be charged as a cash on delivery fee.)
(Transfer fee will be charged separately / Settlement agency KOMOJU)
(Advance payment / settlement fee will be charged separately / settlement agency KOMOJU)
(Settlement fee will be charged separately / Settlement agency KOMOJU)
about shipping cost
・ Shipping fee varies depending on the delivery address.
・ No matter how many items you purchase in combination, the shipping fee will be one for each purchase.
・ We do not offer shipping services according to the purchase price.
* For details, please refer to "Delivery Policy".
About product returns and exchanges
We have taken all possible measures to ensure that the product is in good condition, but if it is different from the product you purchased, we will replace it.
Sorry for your inconvenience, but please send it to us by cash on delivery within 7 days after the item arrives.
Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this Agreement regardless of their name.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Usage registration)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the usage registration is completed. ..
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
- When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
- In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
- Under no circumstances may the User transfer or lend the User ID and Password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID .
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the user applies for the purchase to the Company and notifies the Company that the application has been accepted. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- The Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance if the user falls under any of the following reasons.
- If the user violates this agreement
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
- In addition, when we admit that the relationship of trust between our company and the user has been damaged
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of the product photos and other contents (hereinafter referred to as "contents") provided by this service belong to the Company and the legitimate right holders such as the content providers, and the user shall These may not be reproduced, reprinted, modified, or otherwise used for secondary purposes without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The user shall not do the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Actions related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
- The Company shall be able to restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice in any of the following cases. increase.
- If you violate any provision of this Agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered matter
- When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- When there is no response to the contact from our company for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- We have virtually or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc. Includes.) Is not guaranteed to be absent.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply, but in this case. In addition, the Company foresaw or foresaw the damage caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). We do not take any responsibility for).
- The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change in accordance with the method specified separately by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law. Regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.